In-house Ecommerce Training & Digital Marketing Training
Ecommerce training is one of the things I love most about running Digital Juggler – helping business owners to increase their in-house skills so that they can take greater control of their e-commerce and digital marketing.
It’s essential that web teams understand the core mechanics of ecommerce and digital marketing. It may not be possible to cover all resource in-house but to effectively manage an ecommerce channel, you have to understand how everything works and interacts.
Below is a list of topics for which I can deliver in-house training, from novice level up to more advanced, depending on your current level of knowledge.
For more information on any of these, or if your area of interest is not covered, please get in touch and let me know exactly what you are looking for.
Ecommerce training modules
- Managing teams – how to get the right structure and focus to deliver results.
- Agency selection and managing external agencies.
- How to plan & manage an RFP or ITT proposal (I wrote the Econsultancy best practice guide “How to run a successful E-commerce ITT”).
- Digital marketing overview – understanding the different mediums and how they work together.
- SEO – understanding what SEO is and how it works + using a framework to plan and implement an SEO strategy.
- SEO specific tactics – including technical optimisation, keyword research, on-page optimisation, link building, social media, content marketing etc.
- Paid search – understanding what PPC is and how it works + how SEO and paid search work together.
- Email marketing – building an email strategy, campaign good practice, campaign reporting etc.
- Affiliate marketing – understanding what affiliate marketing is, how it works, tips and techniques to get the best results.
- Social media – understanding the relevance of social media, building a SM strategy, review of key networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc).
- Google analytics – understanding how it works, how to use reports, how to customise, how to interpret data etc.
- Setting KPIs and benchmarking performance – knowing which KPIs to use for each marketing channel + overall e-commerce performance.
- Content marketing – understanding the relevance and how to create a content marketing plan.