WordPress set-up and build for non e-commerce websites
Let me help you build a high quality basic WordPress website.
WordPress is a wonderful free content platform that is ideal for small businesses wanting to establish a web presence with a limited budget and minimal in-house technical skills (I should know, I built my website using a Word press installation, so it has passed the Dummies Guide test!).
It’s also a great solution for e-commerce businesses looking to create niche content sites for SEO and link building purposes.
I can help you plan and build your own WordPress website quickly and efficiently using a tried and tested process. Additionally, given my e-commerce and digital marketing background, I can help you set-up your website to be well structured for SEO, giving you a better chance of being visible in search engines for relevant keywords.
Give me a call today for a no-obligation chat – I’d love to hear from you. Or drop me a line using my contact form.
Here’s what I can provide for you:
Service delivery is modular, helping you pick and choose what service best fits your needs.
Option 1 – Hosting & domain set-up
- Recommend a low cost hosting provider that is compatible with WordPress
- Identify a relevant website domain for your business
- Help you purchase the relevant domains
Option 2 – Website content plan
- Help you define what content you need on your website
- Create a simple sitemap that defines the hierarchy of content and internal links between webpages
Option 3 – Website design
- Using an experienced and talented freelance designer, create high quality unique image content for your website e.g. homepage slide banners
- Provide the image content in web ready format and high resolution so you can use in other marketing collateral.
Option 4 – Website optimisation for SEO
- Help you produce optimised content for your webpages – either by providing you with a framework for doing this or by producing the content myself
- Deliver keyword research to identify the most relevant keywords for your webpages
- Optimise page titles, meta descriptions, URLs and header tags for each webpage
- Install relevant WP plug-ins to support SEO e.g. XML sitemap, Authorship widget
- Configure plug-ins to make sure they are set-up correctly
- Set-up Google Webmaster Tools account.
Option 5 – WordPress installation
- Help you choose the best WP theme for your content requirements
- Install the WP theme on your hosting account
- Set-up navigation menus and widgets to enable agreed features/functionality
- Populate all pages and posts with the approved content
- Upload all images and associate with relevant webpages
- Set-up SEO content for each webpage
- Test each URL to make sure it works correctly
- Validate Google Webmaster Tools.
Option 6 – Consultancy service
This option is for businesses that want to have ownership of delivering the project but need a helping hand to make sure it’s done effectively.
- Help you define the project plan
- Guide you through the set-up of your own WP website
- Provide advice on optimizing the site for SEO
- Problem solving if things aren’t working.
Costs of delivering a WordPress content site
It’s not possible to give a fixed cost for your project – this depends on the content scope and the range of features you want enabled in your website.
Costs start from £1,500 exc VAT (excluding your hosting and domain fees which you will pay directly yourself).
Exact fees will depend on (i) size of the website (ii) the domain name you want to secure (iii) the volume of content you want me to produce.
Give me a call today on 07794 539 399 for a no-obligation chat – I’d love to hear from you. Or drop me a line using my contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you.