Ecommerce Marketing Consultant
How can you improve your ROI?
Every business has an opportunity to improve its internet marketing ROI, whether that’s via cost savings, process improvements or campaign optimisation e.g. increase click rate, improve conversion rate.
As an experienced ecommerce marketing consultant, I can help you:
- Understand your current strengths & weaknesses.
- Benchmark your activities and performance against competitors.
- Identify quick wins to improve ROI.
- Flag strategic opportunities for investment.
- Put the right measurement framework in place.
- Audit analytics tools to fix any data tracking issues.
- Analyse performance to know what’s really happening.
- Introduce you to experts who can fine tune your campaigns.
I’m an independent internet marketing consultant and work as part of your team towards shared goals, objectives and KPIs.
Through my network of specialist digital marketing professionals & service providers, I will help you plug resource and skills gaps with people who have a track record of delivering results through performance marketing. Below are the key areas I can help with:
- SEO site audits with prioritised actions.
- Content marketing strategy, planning & implementation.
- Paid media strategy & managed service (through partners).
- Affiliate marketing strategy & consultancy.
- Exit intent strategy & managed service
- Basket abandonment remarketing.
Exit intent & basket remarketing
Client – Sage.
Service provided – fully managed service including monthly testing & optimisation for 3 years.
- RFP to find new service provider to improve capabilities.
- Smooth transition from old to new provider, conversion rate uplift of 15%.
- Campaign improvements via A/B testing – up to 80% conversion increase.
- Successful launch of lead generation campaign for top and middle funnel traffic.
- Implementation of GA event tracking to validate campaign impact.
SEO content audit
Client – CPA Global
Service provided – search coverage audit to identify content priority topics and keyword gaps.
- Detailed search query analysis using tools including SEMRush, GA, Google Trends and Answerthepublic.
- Competitor benchmarking to assess SEO presence of top 3 online competitors.
- Creation of keyword opportunity matrix based on content gaps, market volume and competitor weaknesses.
- Content topic modelling to consolidate keyword opportunities around relevant content topics.
- Management report containing prioritised recommendations for action.