Owner James Gurd is a highly experienced, independent ecommerce consultant focused on adding value to your team and accelerating your internal skills and knowledge.
The shift to online is accelerating and digital technology is transforming how customers research and buy, and how businesses like yours operate. The biggest challenge is making sense of an ever changing digital landscape to know what is most relevant to your business and its customers.
Digital Juggler helped us define our Digital Strategy, a project that lasted almost a year. Their approach was structured, thorough & proactive. They did a great job of getting under the skin of the organisation and our customers and worked collaboratively with a cross-functional internal team to guide our strategic thinking.
These 3 questions are essential to ask and answer:
- What do your customers need and what stops them buying from you?
- What resources do you need to enable growth and where are your key gaps?
- Can you achieve this with existing tech or do you need to invest in new tools to increase capability?
As an independent consultant, James has 16+ years’ experience helping clients plan and implement customer and business-centric ecommerce strategies.
James can help you map your digital future, assess your market and create a realistic project plan, then work with you to implement and measure results within an approved framework.
ECOMMERCE CONSULTANT SERVICES
Below are some of the key expert services James has provided to organisations including House of Fraser, The Wine Society, Victoria Beckham, Sage and Rocco Forte Hotels.
- Comprehensive market and business analysis (including customer and analytics data)
- Application of relevant trends to your business model and customer set
- Creation of a realistic prioritised ecommerce roadmap aligned with business goals
- Digital marketing strategies for acquisition and retention
- Operational resourcing plan aligned with growth targets
UX SITE AUDITS
- Prioritised set of activities to deliver ecommerce growth
- Measurement framework and performance benchmarking
- Customer experience audits and tactical plans to improve online UX
PLATFORM & PARTNER SELECTION
- Helping you find the best-fit technology & business partner
- Proven structured process for evaluating and scoring ecommerce platforms & suppliers
- Comprehensive ‘total cost of ownership’ cost modelling
- Due diligence to ensure the decision made has been properly evaluated
- Project management from end-to-end, or providing guidance to your existing team
Digital Juggler has experience working with BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, Shopware, Episerver, Hybris, Intershop and Salesforce with a framework that can be applied to any platform evaluation.
Read my helpful guide on understanding how to identify the best platform for your business.
Watch my free 10-part video masterclass series on platform vendor and SI partner selection.
ECOMMERCE MENTORING & TRAINING
- Helping your business upskill internally, through training and recruitment
- Connecting digital teams to relevant skilled specialists through our industry connections
- Providing ongoing digital strategy advice, support and guidance
Go to our ecommerce training services pages to learn more about training credentials and experience.