Ecommerce training is one of the things I love most about running Digital Juggler – helping business owners increase their in-house skills so that they can take greater control of ecommerce and digital marketing.
Below is a list of topics for which I can deliver public or in-house training, either directly myself or with one of the experts from my network, from novice level up to more advanced, depending on your current level of knowledge.
For more information on any of these, or if your area of interest is not covered, please get in touch and let me know exactly what you are looking for.
Ecommerce training modules
- Digital strategy – understanding your business, markets, customers & competitors to align your investment and digital focus.
- Ecommerce replatforming – how to plan & manage an RFP or ITT proposal (I wrote the Econsultancy best practice guide “How to run a successful E-commerce ITT”).
- Managing internal & external teams – how to get the right structure and focus to deliver results, agency selection and managing external agencies.
- Digital marketing essentials – understanding the different channels and how they work together.
- Customer Experience (CX) – applying customer centric models to improve your UX.
- Measurement frameworks – knowing which KPIs to use for each marketing channel + overall ecommerce performance.
Execution & trading
- Merchandising strategies for ecommerce – the art of selling online
- Exit intent and remarketing – how to minimise funnel leakage on your website to maximise conversion/goal completion.
- SEO – understanding what SEO is + using a framework to plan and implement an SEO strategy, SEO specific tactics e.g. technical optimisation, keyword research, content marketing etc.
- Email & lifecycle marketing – building an email strategy, campaign good practice, campaign reporting etc.
- Affiliate marketing – understanding what affiliate marketing is, how it works, tips and techniques to get the best results.
- Content marketing – understanding the relevance and how to create a content marketing plan.