Digital Juggler created a “fast track to omnichannel retailing” training program. Everyone found James engaging and knowledgeable. James ran 8 x 2 day sessions for over 100 Samsung employees and received great feedback – attendees marked the quality of the course and training 4.7 out of 5. A big thanks from Samsung.
Ecommerce training course development & delivery
- Create bespoke ecommerce training program and all course content
- In-person ecommerce skills training for digital and non-digital employees
- Continuous development of course materials based on feedback
Digital Juggler worked with Nick White, Online Director, and his ecommerce leadership team to create a custom ecommerce training program to upskill the business on ecommerce good practice and embed digital capabilities business wide.
The entire course content was written by Digital Juggler, using real-world insights and case studies to give context to ecommerce good practice. Using these examples, the course provided practical advice on how to improve digital store performance across the Samsung retail partner base and on their own DTC website.
The course was built using an active learning framework, involving attendees in the content and exercises and ensuring throughout both days that each person kept a learning log and defined the actions they would take to implement key learning.
The course content included:
- Ecommerce tech & marketing trends relevant to Samsung’s product categories and key audiences
- Revenue driving levers for digital stores
- Ecommerce measurement frameworks and smart metrics
- Practical ways to improve digital store performance across search & browse
- Product and content optimisation
- How to use persuasion tactics to drive conversion
- Marketing and merchandising: how to execute campaigns & improve ROI
- Embedding a test & learn culture
- The importance of data: building data-driven partnerships with retailers
- Creation of Board approved bespoke training program for Digital Store Optimisation within budget
- Delivery of 2-day in-person training workshops to more than 100 employees across UK & Ireland business units
- Record score for external training: 4.7 / 5