As a consumer brand selling products via retailer ecommerce stores, you face a daily battle to maximise product visibility.
Digital Juggler has helped global consumer brands including Mars, Samsung, Perrigo and Colgate to accelerate their digital store optimisation programs, tackling the following challenges:
- Building a Perfect Digital Store framework
- Digital Store program management
- Impoving data sharing with retailers
- Measurement frameworks & KPIs
- Perfect Store best practice training
- Individual team member mentoring
We’ll help you improve digital shelf success by focusing on the right ecommerce revenue levers and prioritising strategies that can be realistically implemented.
James has supported our Digital learning program to explain the importance of ecommerce and the digital shelf and upskill internal departments, with practical steps for improvement. James engages the audience through fantastic case studies, visuals and real life practical examples. I would thoroughly recommend James.Simon Swan
Head of Digital & Ecommerce, Perrigo
The majority of our digital store projects are custom designed based on Client needs and business challenges, though we also have plenty of existing material that can be re-purposed to speed-up project delivery. We use a proven process to define a realistic project scope that will achieve your project goals:
- Discovery calls or workshops – define the goals, success criteria and scope
- Project plan – structured approach to delivering the project with milestones and an agreed timeframe
- Work stream plan – how we’ll deliver each work stream, who is involved and key deliverables
- Project management – establishing a sensible governance structure and ways of working
- Project delivery – fully managed service or advisory role to help your team
- Collaboration – working as part of your team to deliver the project to the highest standards
- Project sign-off – ensuring the project sponsor is satisfied goals & objectives have been achieved
Most popular work streams
Below is a summary of work that we have delivered for leading brands including Mars, Samsung & Colgate:
- Advice on how to build & implement a Perfect Digital Store program
- Creation & delivery of global training program based on the Perfect Digital Store framework (covering Europe, North America, Latin America and APAC)
- Ecommerce best practice advice for on-site search, product discovery, content, merchandising, pricing, promotions & customer retention
- Creation of a measurement framework, KPIs and benchmarks
- Ecommerce team mentoring to improve execution of digital store plans
- Techniques for improving retailer data sharing (including tackling data needs in JBPs)
Director level project leadership
All Client engagements are led by Owner & Director, James Gurd. James has run ecommerce teams as a retail Head of Ecommerce and understands the realities of day-to-day operations.
Confident influencing and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels from the Boardroom to ecommerce assistants and helping non-digital natives to upskill in ecommerce principles, he is focused on achieving the best possible results for your business. James will work with your team to find sensible solutions that deliver business value.
Hear what our customers say
Digital Juggler has worked with leading consumer brands to implement digital store optimisation programs.
James was really flexible in his attitude and design of the learning we wanted to create. He brought the expert knowledge that we were seeking in digital and created a learning program that can be used in many different ways.
Emer Brady, Global Learning Director, Mars
Digital Juggler created a “fast track to omnichannel retailing” training program. Everyone found James engaging and knowledgeable. James ran 8 x 2 day sessions for over 100 Samsung employees and received great feedback – attendees marked the quality of the course and training 4.7 out of 5. A big thanks from Samsung.
Nick White, Online Director, Samsung
James has supported our Digital learning program to explain the importance of ecommerce and the digital shelf and upskill internal departments, with practical steps for improvement. James engages the audience through fantastic case studies, visuals and real life practical examples. I would thoroughly recommend James.
Simon Swan, Head of Digital & Ecommerce, Perrigo
The value of a digital store optimisation consultant
The shift to online accelerated after 2019 and digital technology is transforming how customers research and buy, and how businesses like yours operate. The biggest challenge is making sense of an ever changing digital landscape to know what is most relevant to your retailer partners and consumers.
James has helped leading consumer brands plan and implement customer and business-centric digital store programs. He’ll help you answer important questions, including:
- What is the right structure for a perfect store program?
- What are your competitive strengths and weaknesses, and how do you gain an advantage?
- What resources do you need to enable growth and where are your key gaps?
- How do you work smarter with your retail partners?
Let Digital Juggler help you map your digital store future, create a realistic project plan and then work with you to implement and measure results within an approved framework.