Digital Juggler helped us define our Digital Strategy, a project that lasted almost a year. Their approach was structured, thorough & proactive. They did a great job of getting under the skin of the organisation and our customers and worked collaboratively with a cross-functional internal team to guide our strategic thinking.
Digital transformation & ecommerce strategy creation
- End-to-end project management
- Digital strategy analysis and review
- Market and competitor analysis
- Strategic plan for ecommerce including acquisition and retention programmes
- Resource & investment plan with ROI model
The Wine Society commissioned Digital Juggler to do a full digital strategy review to help them define a new strategy as part of a digital transformation program.
We worked closely with their project team and ran the project for them, providing end-to-end project management using Digital Juggler’s proprietary ecommerce strategy framework. At the kick off discovery workshop we agreed the project plan, stakeholder RACI and put a clear timeframe in place for project delivery, including milestone targets to hit.
Reporting to the CEO and Head of Marketing, we ran comprehensive stakeholder and customer interviews to get into the brand DNA and understand the issues and opportunities in detail. Alongside the outputs of a market and competitor review, we used all the qualitative and quantitative data to provide a set of recommendations for where the future looking strategy should focus and why.
With the strategy vision defined and approved by the Board, Digital Juggler then helped the project team create an omnichannel commerce blueprint, including:
- A strategy framework with capability pillars
- Tactical projects aligned to each pillar to enable best-in-class ecommerce execution
- Data and measurement framework recommendation to facilitate the evolution towards data-driven ecommerce
- Resource plan to enable each project to be delivered
- TCO cost model and projected ROI model based on base/medium/high revenue growth forecasts
Once the project team had approved the strategy, we then presented it to the Board and Committee for final approval and investment sign-off. Digital Juggler was retained in an advisory capacity to help the business implement the strategy, including helping with technology and agency partner selection.
- Board approval for the ecommerce investment plan
- Successful delivery of project in budget to the agreed timeframe
- Project phasing to enable pilot & learn agility and continuous roll-out plan
- Introductions to leading technology vendors to accelerate tech selection