The structure and rigour that James brought from the outset was invaluable, and gave me complete confidence that no stone would be left unturned throughout the complex process. He worked effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
Ecommerce replatforming vendor technology (Magento 1 > Shopify) and SI partner selection
- End-to-end project management
- Ecommerce platform evaluation & selection
- Ecommerce best practice advice
Victoria Beckham’s ecommerce director, Rachel Jones, needed a senior ecommerce consultant with expertise in platform selection and due diligence to help her build a business case for investment. The key driver was a need to find a flexible solution that would enable rapid x10 revenue growth over 5 years whilst delivering a premium online customer experience.
Digital Juggler provided a fully managed service, acting as project lead and manager, delivering multiple project streams to help Victoria Beckham make an optimal investment decision. The following work streams were delivered using Digital Juggler’s proprietary replatforming framework:
- Project definition: goals, objectives & targets
- Creation of the project plan including budget and scope
- Business requirements assessment and prioritisation
- Platform shortlisting & screening
- Platform selection based on rigorous evaluation
- Building a detailed 3-5 year TCO cost model
- Preferred platform recommendation and due diligence
- Integration agency partner RFP management
- Preferred agency recommendation and due diligence
- Risk management assessment for the Board
Throughout the project, advice was provided on all aspects of ecommerce to ensure platform capabilities were assessed for how they would enable the business to deliver best-in-class customer experience and maximise revenue potential.
- Board approval for the ecommerce investment plan including technology recommendation, agency partner and TCO cost model
- Successful delivery of project within budget and to the agreed 8-week timeframe
- Contract negotiation reducing the annual cost of ownership for the technology