Digital Juggler is an independent ecommerce consultancy specialising in ecommerce strategy, website optimisation and ecommerce training.
With more than 16 years’ ecommerce strategy experience, Owner James Gurd has worked with organisations of all sizes, from startups with zero revenue to global brands with online revenue in excess of £400m.
The majority of our ecommerce consultancy projects are custom designed based on Client needs and business challenges. We use a proven process to define a realistic project scope that will achieve your project goals:
- Discovery call or workshop – define the goals, success criteria and scope
- Project plan – structured approach to delivering the project with milestones and an agreed timeframe
- Work stream plan – how we’ll deliver each work stream, who is involved and key deliverables
- Project management – establishing a sensible governance structure and ways of working
- Project delivery – fully managed service or advisory role to help your project manager
- Collaboration – working as part of your team to deliver the project to the highest standards
- Project sign-off – ensuring the project sponsor is satisfied goals & objectives have been achieved
Using a proven process helps us fast track project planning and hit the ground running. We have lots of documentation and templates to help us deliver ecommerce consultancy projects to a consistently high standard.
All Client engagements are led by Owner, James Gurd. James has run ecommerce teams as a retail Head of Ecommerce and understands the realities of day-to-day operations. He is focused on achieving the best possible results for your business with the available resources, working with your ecommerce team to find sensible compromises that deliver business and customer value.
Hear what our customers say
Digital Juggler has helped more than 50 different businesses with ecommerce support, advice and guidance
Digital Juggler helped us define our Digital Strategy, a project that lasted almost a year. Their approach was structured, thorough & proactive. They did a great job of getting under the skin of the organisation and our customers and worked collaboratively with a cross-functional internal team to guide our strategic thinking.
Nicky Glennon, Head of Web Trading, The Wine Society
Having worked with James for over 18 months, primarily on building out and optimising our remarketing strategy, I couldn’t recommend his services enough. He works fast and delivers results
Jonathan Cummins, Ecommerce Project Manager, Sage
James has given invaluable advice, support and led and delivered a number of digital and ecommerce projects for companies I have worked for. He has a strong network of experts, provides a practical, hands-on approach and goes the extra mile to deliver success.
Liz Brown, Ecommerce Manager, RSPB