With more than 16 years’ experience in ecommerce consultancy, James works with organisations of all sizes, from startups to global brands with online revenue in excess of £400m.
Our proven process helps fast track project planning so we can hit the ground running. We have documentation and templates to help us deliver digital consultancy projects to a consistently high standard.
Digital Juggler helped us define our Digital Strategy, a project that lasted almost a year. Their approach was structured, thorough & proactive. They did a great job of getting under the skin of the organisation and our customers and worked collaboratively with a cross-functional internal team to guide our strategic thinking.Nicky Glennon
Head of Web Trading, The Wine Society
Our projects are custom designed based on your needs and business challenges. We use a proven process to define a realistic project scope that will achieve your project goals:
- Discovery calls & workshop – define the goals, success criteria and scope
- Project plan – structured approach to delivering the project with milestones and an agreed timeframe
- Work stream plan – how we’ll deliver each work stream, who is involved and key deliverables
- Project management – establishing a sensible governance structure and ways of working
- Project delivery – fully managed service or advisory role to help your project manager
- Collaboration – working as part of your team to deliver the project to the highest standards
- Project sign-off – ensuring the project sponsor is satisfied goals & objectives have been achieved
Director level project leadership
All Client engagements are led by Owner & Director, James Gurd. James has run ecommerce teams as a retail Head of Ecommerce and understands the realities of day-to-day operations.
Confident influencing and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels from the Boardroom to ecommerce assistants, he is focused on achieving the best possible results for your business with the available resources, working with your ecommerce team to find sensible compromises that deliver business and customer value.
Hear what our customers say
Digital Juggler has helped more than 50 different businesses with ecommerce support, advice and guidance
Digital Juggler helped us define our Digital Strategy, a project that lasted almost a year. Their approach was structured, thorough & proactive. They did a great job of getting under the skin of the organisation and our customers and worked collaboratively with a cross-functional internal team to guide our strategic thinking.
Nicky Glennon, Head of Web Trading, The Wine Society
Having worked with James for over 18 months, primarily on building out and optimising our remarketing strategy, I couldn’t recommend his services enough. He works fast and delivers results
Jonathan Cummins, Ecommerce Project Manager, Sage
James has given invaluable advice, support and led and delivered a number of digital and ecommerce projects for companies I have worked for. He has a strong network of experts, provides a practical, hands-on approach and goes the extra mile to deliver success.
Liz Brown, Ecommerce Manager, RSPB
The value of an independent ecommerce consultancy
The shift to online is accelerating and digital technology is transforming how customers research and buy, and how businesses like yours operate. The biggest challenge is making sense of an ever changing digital landscape to know what is most relevant to your business and its customers.
James has 16+ years’ experience helping clients plan and implement customer and business-centric ecommerce strategies. He’ll help you answer important questions, including:
- What do your customers need and what stops them buying from you?
- What are your competitive strengths and weaknesses, and how do you gain an advantage?
- What resources do you need to enable growth and where are your key gaps?
- Can you achieve this with existing tech or do you need to invest in new tools to increase capability?
Let Digital Juggler help you map your digital future, assess your market and create a realistic project plan, then work with you to implement and measure results within an approved framework.