Turning a set of functional requirements into a live website is complex and time consuming. Digital Juggler has spent more than 10 years fine-tuning the process and can help your business implement a realistic project plan to fast track your ecommerce platform delivery.
Our website launch implementation service includes:
- Create your project plan with a clear RACI, timeline and resourcing
- Brief all stakeholders to guarantee buy-in from the start
- Day-to-day project leadership to co-ordinate stakeholders and ensure we’re working towards the same goals
- Prioritise to ensure focus remains on the key deliverables within scope & everyone works to same deadlines
- Run project updates and planning sessions to ensure the core project team is working effectively
- Provide ecommerce insights & advice to help your team make smarter decisions
- Guide you through UAT and launch to ensure the smoothest possible process
We also work with Clients to help them define a sensible change management program. When implementing new technology, there are inevitably process changes. These changes require your existing team to adapt how they work and sometimes pivot completely to a new way of working.
Change management is a critical success factor for a website launch, and our ecommerce experience can help you plan effectively and support your team.
Consultancy based on experience
If you would like help with your project, I provide a flexible consultancy service. I can act as a sounding board to support your project team or take the lead and guide you through the process from start to finish, as I’ve done with Clients like Victoria Beckham, RHS, RSPB, Dr. Barbara Sturm and Vashi.
What our customers say
The structure and rigour that James brought from the outset was invaluable, and gave me complete confidence that no stone would be left unturned throughout the complex process. He worked effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
Rachel Jones, Ecommerce Director, Victoria BeckhamRead case study
Digital Juggler played a critical role in our replatforming project and expedited decision-making significantly. James adopted a methodical and seamless approach to enable us to find the best solution for our brand, alleviating the stress and complexity of platform selection. He was popular with the team, it felt like he was part of the company.
James White, Global Head of Ecommerce, Dr. Barbara SturmRead case study
James provided invaluable knowledge and support to our recent project to select a new ecommerce application and SI partner. I have no hesitation in recommending him for his expertise, the focus he had on our needs and his ability to engage effortlessly with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Matt Rooke, Digitech Director, RHSRead case study