We help SMEs define a coherent vision and ecommerce roadmap, underpinned by realistic goals and clear resourcing.
Digital Juggler has helped C-suites including Tom Dixon and The Wine Society to provide clarity on what ecommerce means to the business and its customers.
Working in partnership with your ecommerce team, we’ll combine our ecommerce strategy consultant experience with your team’s skills to define a strategy the whole business can buy-in to.
We provide three core services:
“Digital Juggler’s approach was structured, thorough & proactive. They did a great job of getting under the skin of the organisation and our customers and worked collaboratively with a cross-functional internal team to guide our strategic thinking”Nicky Glennon, Head of Web Trading, The Wine Society
Let us help you map your digital future, assess your market and create a realistic project plan, then work with you to implement and measure results with a proven process.
ECOMMERCE STRATEGY CONSULTANT
We use a proprietary ecommerce strategy model, tried and tested on projects including Tom Dixon and The Wine Society. It ensures we apply a structured approach to defining your ecommerce strategy, backed up with evidence and based on clear rationale.
- Detailed market and business analysis (including customer and analytics data)
- Application of relevant trends to your business model and customer set
- Filter out data we can’t act on & identify data and knowledge gaps to plug
- Audit of key online and omnichannel competitors
- Evaluation of routes to market and assessment of current channel strategy
- Creation of your ecommerce strategy
- Prioritised set of activities to deliver ecommerce growth
- Roadmap plotting implementation plan for all work streams
- Presentation to the leadership team for approval and sign-off
- Operational resourcing plan aligned with growth targets
- Identification of people required to implement each work stream
- Business case for resource investment based on KPI improvements & cost savings
- On-boarding of other business teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment with the strategy
- Detailed business cases for key work streams
- Realistic cost models
- Budgeting and reforecasting
- Measurement framework and performance benchmarking
- Implementing a test & learn methodology
- Piloting, learning & adapting based on results
The model is iterative because your strategy has to evolve. The analysis layer creates a continuous feedback loop, with the strategy updated when required based on results and changes in the market.
ECOMMERCE STRATEGY MENTORING & TRAINING
Looking to upskill your existing team so they can take ownership of the ecommerce strategy? Look no further! Owner James Gurd is an experienced ecommerce mentor, helping ecommerce managers at various stages of their careers to boost their own knowledge, accelerating their digital skills and confidence.
- Guidance on planning for and delivering a strategy project
- Support preparing documentation and presenting to the leadership team
- Providing ongoing ecommerce strategy consultancy, support and advice
Check our ecommerce training services to learn more about in-person and remote training credentials.