Providing ecommerce support is the primary goal of Digital Juggler. As an experienced ecommerce professional, I can help you grow your digital channel and improve ROI. Many businesses have gaps in the skills required to cover all bases. This is where I can help you by providing advice & guidance to help you realise your goals.
Below are some of the options for providing ecommerce support and advice
For more information on any of these, please get in touch and let me know exactly what you are looking for.
- Audit of your current ecommerce operation to identify opportunities for improvement
- Audit of your investment model to identify areas to cut cost without compromising quality
- Review of external agency service provision to help you get the right partners and the right service level
- Deep dive review of your digital marketing to provide recommendations to improve performance and ROI (channel specific or overall marketing strategy) – includes search marketing, email, social media, affiliate
- Support with project planning for e-commerce platforms (new platforms, re-platforming, platform migration) – I’ve lots of hands on experience managing ecommerce RFP and ITT projects
- Evaluation of how you are using web analytics tools to provide business insights and improve performance
- Guidance on setting up and managing website optimisation programs including CRO (conversion rate optimisation).
- Advice on planning, implementing and managing a content marketing plan.
- Training of in-house teams to help you build essential skills.
Whilst some of the services are standard across my Clients, I can also offer tailored packages to suit the individual needs of your business. Before recommending services/solutions, I take the time to understand your business goals and targets, enabling me to determine what ecommerce support you need the most.
Please contact me today to start the discussion.