E-commerce support, advice & guidance
Providing e-commerce support is the primary goal of Digital Juggler. As an experienced e-commerce professional, I can help you grow your e-commerce channel and improve ROI. Many businesses have gaps in the skills required to cover all bases for e-commerce. This is where I can help you by providing e-commerce advice & guidance to help you realise your goals.
Below are some of the options for providing e-commerce support and advice
For more information on any of these, please get in touch and let me know exactly what you are looking for.
- Audit of your current e-commerce operation to identify opportunities for improvement
- Audit of your e-commerce investment model to identify areas to cut cost without compromising quality
- Review of external agency service provision to help you get the right partners and the right service level
- Deep dive review of your digital marketing to provide recommendations to improve performance and ROI (channel specific or overall marketing strategy) – includes search marketing, email, social media, affiliate
- Support with project planning for e-commerce platforms (new platforms, re-platforming, platform migration) – I’ve lots of hands on experience managing e-commerce RFP and ITT projects
- Evaluation of how you are using web analytics tools to provide business insights and improve performance
- Guidance on setting up and managing website optimisation programs including CRO (conversion rate optimisation).
- Advice on planning, implementing and managing a content marketing plan.
- Training of in-house teams to help you build essential skills.
Whilst some of the services are standard across my Clients, I can also offer tailored packages to suit the individual needs of your business. Before recommending services/solutions, I take the time to understand your business goals and targets, enabling me to determine what ecommerce support you need the most.
Please contact me today to start the discussion.